Wednesday, June 16, 2004
14. Series should be nine games instead of seven.
13. Disney didn't want a rapist for MVP.
12. Shaq upset over the failure of his movie career.
11. Lakers intimidated by Ben Wallace's hair.
10. Payton not whining enough.
8. Detroit is ugly, bad for morale if you aren't used to it.
7. Bill Clinton
6. They beat themselves.
5. Too many generals, not enough soldiers
4. Not getting paid enough
3. Kobe didn't have to fly back from his Colorado rape trial an hour before game time.
2. Missing Dennis Rodman.
1. Phil Jackson didn't urge them to "Win one for the Gipper!"