<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 17, 2004

I, THE AUDIENCE. CHAPTER THREE 

Kill Bill, Vol. 2

I saw Kill Bill, Vol. 2, at a midnight show at the Cineramadome last night and it is really awesome! It may not be as good as the first one (I'll have to see Vol. 2 three or four times before I make a decision) but it is simultaneously exciting, thoughtful, stylish, smart and funny. One scene made me want to leave the theater because I couldn't breathe (I'm more than a little claustrophobic) but I was with some people and it would have been kind of embarrassing to rush out, clutching my chest.

I don't want to say too much about the movie. I liked it. People who liked the first one will enjoy the differences from the first film and the variety of styles that make Vol. 2 so much fun! And people who didn't like the first one ... well, what the hell were you doing in a Tarantino movie?

|
Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?