<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

YOU HAVE TO KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THAT THE LEFT IS HATEFUL 

BECAUSE ALL THE EVIDENCE SAYS OTHERWISE

I come across some really awful stuff when I surf the Web, including some conservative hate message boards that say the most, awful, vile, hateful stuff about liberals, the Clintons, Chelsea Clinton's sex life, Muslims. It is very dispiriting to see that so many conservative extremists are not just wrong; they are really vile.

In the past, I chose to give the conservatives a break. I know that most conservatives do not feel this way. But I think they have been a little too willing to ignore this very ugly aspect of their movement if it means that it will get votes for them and their saintly candidate.

The following features some charming responses to something Margaret Cho said about George W. Bush. When you are standing in the voting booth, remember the opinions of all these nice people who will be voting Republican with you.

(I know my Republicans friends will try to argue that liberals can be just as bad. It's probably only true to an extent. Please try to strenghten your argument with examples.)

|
Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?