<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 05, 2004

SOMETHING FUNNY GOING ON IN OHIO? CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? 

I've been frantically trying to get caught up on the school work I've neglected lately because of election distractions - including a little trip to Las Vegas to get out the vote for Kerry on Election Day - and I haven't been posting. I also was thinking of pretending that Kerry won for a few days, just to retain my faith in America. (Been walking around with my hands over my ears, chanting, "La la la la la.") I thought posting that Kerry had won might hurt the credibility of this site.

Now I'm not so sure. Read this article on yahoo.

The Bush-drones will start calling us "whiners" and "cry-babies." You know, how dare we point out blatant election irregularities? What do we think this is, a democracy? Should Kerry votes count as much as Bush votes?

I can take being called a "whiner" or a "cry-baby." It's better than being called a "traitor" or a "freedom hater." And I put up with that for a long time.

I wonder if the Bush-drones can put up with being called "cheaters" for the next four years?

And does it make me a "traitor" to say that?

UPDATE: Daily Kos has a good analysis of the issue of voter fraud in Ohio.

|
Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?