<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

KLEIN'S ANTI-HILLARY SMEAR BOOK FULL OF SHIT 

SEN. MONYIHAN'S DAUGHTER NAILS KLEIN'S LYING ASS-HOLE!

WOW! The right-wing never runs out of ways to prove that the conservative movement is irrefutably based on hate. Klein's book is a real lame-ass smear, and there are plenty of smart people (sometimes known as liberals) calling Klein on his shit. Here's a good one that may slip between the cracks.

So, would one of my conservative friends tell me why Repugs hate the truth so much? I mean, I'm just confused by the conservative movement's credibility when they never criticize the continuous lies of Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Dick Cheney, Rick Santorum, Colin Powell, Condolleeza Rice, George W. Bush and pretty much everybody in the Repug leadership.

I don't hate America.

I hate YOUR America.

HEIL BUSH!

|
Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?